Group Workout Classes
1. Once a class has started YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN – Please leave plenty of time to arrive. Thank you!
2. If class bookings do not meet minimum numbers within 2 hours of the start time, we reserve the right to cancel the class. PLEASE BOOK EARLY.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY – Please ensure that the club have at least 2 hours notice where possible if you are unable to attend. To ensure that those added to class waiting lists have time to be contacted when a space becomes free, we operate a £5 NO SHOW or LATE CANCELLATION fee. Further bookings may be restricted until this fee is paid.
4. If you are new to a class, please arrive early to chat to the instructor & let them know of any injuries.
5. Classes can be booked online or via reception. Week day classes – 6 days in advance. Evening and weekend classes – 7 days in advance (peak members only).
Improves your fitness & burns fat through coordinated exercise to music.
A low impact all over body workout at a gentle pace for those new to exercise, returning to exercise or senior members.
A safe, effective & fun cardiovascular workout with exercises for toning the upper & lower body.
A typical Barre workout combines the precision of pilates, moves, grace & technique of ballet, the alignment of yoga & strength from sports conditioning. Suitable for all.
Learn ballet techniques to build strength, stamina and flexibility with grace and poise. Suitable for all levels including beginners.
A barbell weighted workout. Pre-choreographed athletic sets to powerful music. Improves muscle tone, definition and strength.
An outdoor fitness workout to improve strength & stamina, tone up & lose weight.
A high energy dancing workout that’s fun and easy to perform.
A combination of cardio & strength training, all fitness levels welcome. Bootcamp is outdoors.
A fun dance class which helps you burn calories whilst dancing to great soundtracks.
A ‘Strictly come dancing’ inspired fitness class, great fun and sociable!
HITT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Pyramid based interval training using simple but effective exercises that exhaust specific muscle groups – trains the entire body, great cardio workout and suitable for all levels.
Junior Acro Dance
A class for 5 years upwards that combines basic dance with acrobatic skills such as balances, limbering and tumbling skills, building routines to fun music.
Poolates uses the buoyancy, resistance and gentle movement of the water to strengthen muscles, enhance flexibility and posture.
Intense and fun 30 minute workout targeting legs, abdominals and glutes using body weight, freeweights & resistance to tighten and tone.
A fun energetic workout using Latin vibes to move the body.